Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 8:00 AM -Friday, February 14, 2014 at 7:30 PM (PST)
Don’t look now, but tech is all grown up.
The scrappy, young industry which began in hoodies and mom’s garage, is now re-engineering the American education system for the 21st century, commercializing manned spaceflight and hobnobbing with the President. These are big kid dreams, and they come with big challenges. Are you prepared for the era of BIG Tech?
Women 2.0’s upcoming San Francisco conference is all about giving founders, investors and tech company leaders the information and connections they need to thrive in this new outsized reality.
From our stage, some of the sharpest minds in the industry will be addressing questions like:
- What happens when things get big?
- What new skills do founders need as their businesses grow?
- What new regulatory and political challenges do tech companies face?
- What new sectors can they tackle? Where are the next big opportunities for the industry?
- And on a personal level, how can individuals make sure their careers take off along with the rising tech rocket?
We’ll be addressing these BIG questions through:
- In-depth discussions, panels and keynotes
- Practical case studies filled with actionable advice for employees at big tech companies and startups
- Intimate networking with other entrepreneurs, technologists, CxOs, investors and more
- Our signature PITCH competition for female founders (Deadline is now closed. Finalists will be announced soon.)
- General geeking out — all aimed at accelerating your career and helping your dreams attain lift off.